Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Omaha Radio Show


I read where Nick Bahe will be part of a new radio show in Omaha. Will it be titled "I Thought I Was the Shit Since I Averaged 13 PPG at LSE But Then Realized I Was Division II Material So Transferred to Creighton for Mop-Up Minutes." I think that's probably too long.....but if this stiff can get a radio show, who can't? At least if you're going to give some washed-up athlete a media position because of who he is, he should be somebody? At least a little star-power? Maybe he can get an insightful interview with his BFFs the Ruud(s).....He could ask what it is like to make a Pro Bowl despite missing every play but somehow getting credit for 13 tackles.....or what it's like running a 5.2 40-yard-dash....perhaps an interview with his former coach Dana Altman: "Coach...you've had a lot of success here in Omaha after flaming out at KSU since you couldn't hack true Division I basketball. Is Creighton your final position after your one-day flameout with Arkansas?"

Side note: Is it just me, or is anyone else worried about what might be below the waistline in this picture? He's smiling a bit too similarly to the former NU wrestlers for my comfort......I'm glad someone cropped it...

No comments:

Post a Comment