Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dildo of the Year Award...

If PYB sees something worse, ever, let me know. Saying this guy needs the shit beat out of him doesn't even scratch the surface. Taken from an OWH online question:

From: Dan E., Papillion
Published Monday, Nov. 2

Q: Say it isn't Suh. I Kunalic believe how poorly the offense is playing. We need to do something in a Henery about those Pelini flags and players dropping the Paul. That would Legate some problems. If players are not giving their best, Thenarse them to step aside for those who will. Brandon Kinnie? I bet he can. Will Henry? I bet he would. Do you agree? Ex Zac Lee.
We were doing Okafor a while, but now there's a real Pierre in the air. The time has come to Turner the page. Success comes and Gomes, but I hope our past glories don't turn to Castille's made of sand. Do you think I have too much time on my hands?

A: You are a man of many talents. Can you coach offense, too?

2 comments: